Hi everyone! Beckie, whose blog site is BeckiesMentalMess.wordpress.com, is someone who is attempting through her blog to shed light on mental health diagnoses to make others understand we persons who constantly contribute to and enrich our society. She also blogs about subjects that uplift one when they are having a bad day. She is kind and thoughtful. One of my favorite blogs she recently posted on her site is May 9, 2019: Quote of The Day & My Thoughts.
Beckie very kindly nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award. This week has been a terrible week for me, and this nomination means everything to me. Beckie, I cannot thank you enough for this bright spot in my week. I am so surprised and appreciative.
Here are the Rules for the Award Nominees:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best posts.
The creator of this award, Okoto Oke Enigma, whose blog site is www.okotoenigmasblog.com
Onkoto stats the following about this award she created, the Mystery Blogger Award:
“WHY DID I CREATE THE
I created the award because there are a lot of amazing blogs out there that haven’t been discovered, yet. And, most of these blogs deserve recognition. For that reason, I decided to create my own award; and nominate people who can also nominate others; and so on. This is one of the best ways to create a friendly community and build a link between bloggers in the blogosphere; as everyone gets nominated and they too can spread the fun by nominating more people for the award.
I decided to call the award “Mystery Blogger Award.” Why? Because the meaning of my name, “Enigma” is “mystery.” So basically, it’s named after myself; the creator. Plus, I think it’s cool because there are so many blogs that are still a mystery to us; and when we get to know them, it’s divine! And we find friends where we least expect.
WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma”
Three Things About Myself….Hmmmm. Okay, here I go.
- I have a diagnosis of bipolar II disorder and am launching a one-person campaign to change the reference to persons with mental health diagnoses from “mental illness” to mental health diagnosis or mental health issue.
- I am a retired RN of 38 years who has always loved to write.
- I found out on Tuesday of this week my cancer is back so Beckie’s award nomination means everything to me.
Five Questions For Me by Beckie:
- What’s the first thing you do in the morning? Brush my teeth and then drink coffee.
- What is your favorite hobby? Writing
- Junk Food Junkie or Health Nut? Junk Food Junkie
- What’s the funkiest food you ever ate? Octopus
- Do you favor writing during the day or the evening? Both. I write when the inspiration strikes and that is dependent upon what happens during the day.
The persons I nominate for the Mystery Blogger Award are the following for their amazing blogs and insights:
Clive Webb at https://clivewebb65.blog/ My UK brother by another mother.
https://dopaminequeen.com/ The Dopamine Queen who has been so supportive to me and I so appreciate her.
susibocks.wordpress.com Susi Bocks, another kind individual whose blog is amazing. Her weekly challenges are so much fun!
https://millenniallifecrisis.org/, V, the millennial woman who is simply amazing to everyone around her. Her posts are a wonderful look inside a normal life with its struggles and triumphs.
https://afflatuz.com/ Shantanu Baruah whose and thoughts are so moving.
https://lavent69.blog/ Who is the wise one with her quotes and stories!
https://huguetteantoun.com/ Huguette Antoun who has been nominated for multiple blogger awards. Here is one more, my friend!
https://mwsrwritings.com/ Who writes about anything and everything, including her original poetry.
https://survivingandbeyond.wordpress.com/ Sheri Conway who has a wonderful blog, Living Authentically
https://sayitnow.wordpress.com/ Nan’s Notebook is her blog and it has many thought provoking posts worthy of anyone’s time and consideration.
https://mseagerbeaver.home.blog/ Whose latest post everyone should read, “I love catching butterflies…!”<
https://floridagirlwrites.com/ Who writes such inspirational thoughts and insights in her blog.
Ok, here are the questions I need the nominees to answer and then follow the same instructions and Rules to complete your entry into this contest:
- What subject most piques your interest?
- What is your favorite food?
- Are you a cat, dog, or no pets person?
- Do you know how to drive a manual transmission car?
- What is your favorite song or poem?
One of my posts is Arctic Water, https://wordpress.com/block-editor/post/thoughtsaboutthings.net/224.
Another is Patience, https://wordpress.com/block-editor/post/thoughtsaboutthings.net/236
Again Beckie, thank you so much for the nomination!